Quote o' the day

Coming Soon: Slices of a Normal* Life ON ICE!
(Not really, of course! Could you imagine what a trainwreck that would look like?!)

Monday, March 4, 2013

3/4: Back to School...and Back to Weird

If you enjoy nosing around sites and exploring every nook and cranny, you may have noticed that I added a little fish bowl to spruce things up a bit. Go ahead, feed them, I promise they don't byte! See what I did there? Ah, I've got to get some new material. Anyway, I'm trying to get some notable internet personalities to check out my blog. So far, not much attention. I'll keep trying, though! Hopefully I can help out everyone else doing Slice of Life as well.

I slightly overslept today, so I only got around 5 minutes of the World Baseball Classic before having to high-tail it to the bus stop. I have to say, it's kind of funny when it takes over 20 minutes to get from one side of the township to another. Really, I thought I was the hometown kid here... For those of you not familiar with High Technology High School, it is basically an unstable concentration of the nerdy side of the Internet. I am not joking when I say that HTHS has possibly the strangest bunch of students around. I am no exception. Just to give you an idea of the lifestyle, tomorrow we will be auctioning off seniors as personal servants. Seriously, you cannot make this stuff up. (Just so we're clear, there is no way I am leaving this auction empty-handed. It is on!)

Today was club picture day, and there were enough clubs to keep students moving about the halls every ten minutes. In fact, I was involved in three of them myself. Apparently, there still aren't enough clubs in High Tech, because soon enough I found myself signing a petition for an archery club. According to my new friend Tom, Keansburg's middle school had enough interested students last year to create a brony club, which shows that his hometown is a brony hotbed. Now, considering that my classmates and I are internet freaks, High Tech, I am disappointed. We seriously have less bronies than a mob-ridden Shore town? Maybe Josh is onto something with this Free Pony Party division. Any vote for Vermin Supreme is a vote well spent, ha ha!

I'm thinking about switching up what I have for my last paragraph every once in a while, but for now, here's that good old daily rundown! Allons-y! 

My classmates are putting together a petition for the school to unblock dadsinhats.com , but I don't see the point in it, my team officially stinks at playing Pickle-Ball, possibly the most hated sport in the school, everybody wishes that the past biology lessons never happened (I'd rather not go into the details), we are all super excited to start working with Flash in Software Apps soon, and I am becoming increasingly osessed with solitaire. What? It's a fun way to pass the time!

Okay, I feel like I'm getting really, really lonely here, and I do not like talking to myself. If there's anyone alive out there, please comment, share, and subscribe to this blog! Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Sean, What a strong voice, right off the bat. I sense your energy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete